Are you finding the thought of selling your home overwhelming and stressful? At Merritt Conveyancing we understand that, so we want to make understanding how it works and the entire selling process as stress free as we can.
If you want to sell your property privately or through an agent, we will:
- Protect your legal rights and ensure the transaction progresses to settlement without hassle
- Review all legal documentation and calculate financial adjustments (i.e. rates, water and body corporate levies etc.)
- Co-ordinate banks, solicitors and agents to ensure settlement occurs
- Ensure the effective release of any mortgage/s with your lender/s
- Attend settlement on your behalf
- Forward proceeds by way of bank cheque or direct deposit to your nominated account
- Advise rating authorities that you are no longer the owner of the property
Furthermore, if you plan to sell your property and buy another, we can attend to both property transactions and co-ordinate both contracts to ensure a smooth transition to your new property.
For a more detailed list of what we can do for you see What We Do For You, The Vendor.
At all times, we will keep you informed about how things are progressing.