At Merritt Conveyancing we understand that purchasing a home is not something that you do everyday, we want to make understanding how it works and the entire buying processes as easy as we can.
Not all transactions go smoothly, which is why it’s important to engage the services of an experienced conveyancer to guide you through the process.
If you’re thinking about buying a property, we make the property purchase process as stress free as possible. We will:
- Protect your legal rights to ensure you get title to what you purchase
- Investigate and advise you on issues affecting the property
- Prepare legal documents to ensure transfer of title into your name
- Calculate financial adjustments including rates, water and body corporate levies
- Co-ordinate banks, solicitors and agents for settlement
- Organise and attend settlement on your behalf
- Notify the rating authorities of your purchase
For a more detailed list of what we can do for you see What We Do For You, The Purchaser
At all times, we will keep you informed of the progress of your property purchase.